Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Feel the Love!

So i just had a bunch of weird things happen to me right in a row. First i was listening to the baby's heartbeat on the doppler for a minute and then shut it off. I was then thinking how i normally compare it to my own heartbeat in order to make sure it was actually the baby's and i had forgotten to do that and was hoping it actually was. Then i walked in my kitchen and the microwave clock said 4:44 which aparently has something to do with angels. Then i walked by my bedroom and thought i saw someone in there out of the corner of my eye but looked and no one was there. Then i went into the bathroom and the light was already on and i dont remember leaving it on. Then when i was walking through the office i all of a sudden thought that i needed to move the mouse to see what was on the computer and when i did i saw my ultrasound picture that i had put as my desktop background. I am not sure what all of this means if anything, but i have a feeling that it means someone is watching over me and my baby and it makes me feel safe. :) this is something special i experienced so if you feel the need to debunk it, please dont. Thank you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment