Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OMG!!!

So at my last OB appointment I was 9 weeks and 5 days. My OB tried the doppler on me to see if she could find the heartbeat. She couldn't :( but she said she wasn't surprised bc I was really early. Well.......of course I have been freaking out about EVERYTHING so I decided to purchase my own at home doppler even though my OB says they DO NOT work. I wanted to give it a try for myself. The doppler came in the mail today and of course I tried it right away! I tried for a good 25 min. and only heard my own heartbeat :( BUT THEN.......a tiny little sound that I had to put my ear up to the thing to hear......boomboomboomboomboom A LOT more faster than my own pulse (bc I compared) it was so quiet that the monitor wasn't picking up the bpm so i pressed a little harder and......165 bpm!!! YAY!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! :):):) Oh and by the way I am 10 weeks 3 days today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment